Please note that the application was refused on 23rd June 2020 so it is no longer necessary to subject objections however we are leaving this page up in case we need to resurrect it at a later date.
Goldev Woking have now formally submitted two planning applications see below for Kingfield Road and also at Egley Road.
Please help ensure the Council and it’s planning committee make the RIGHT decision for the residents of South Woking and the borough at large, by recognizing that this particular proposal is not in our best interest, as required under section 114 of Council Act 1972.
We welcome investment in Woking FC and the regeneration of the area but in-line with local policy, the character of the area, and the right priority….people before private developer profit.
You can search for the two applications on Woking Borough Council website using the references below:
- PLAN/2019/1176 Kingfield Road
- PLAN/2019/1177 Egley Road
How to object (before THE PLANNING DECISION of 23rd June)
When submitting an objection it is best to avoid focusing upon matters like those listed below as these are not valid grounds for raising a planning application and will be ignored by the officers and planning committee:
- Loss of property value
- Loss of view
- Matters covered by other legislation
- Covenants and bylaws
- The applicant
- Market competition
Focus on grounds for valid objection such as the following with planning policies which are contradicted:
- Height and density of housing
- Design and visual impact
- Loss of amenity
- Loss of privacy, overshadowing, light
We have provided a full guide* to detailed reasons for objection in our downloadable guide.
* Revised guide published June 2020
Detailed Objection Guide
Download** our 27 page objection guide (pdf)
** downloads in background – check your normal downloads folder
Objection Letter template
Download*** our objection letter template (MS Word)
*** downloads in background – check your normal downloads folder
Once you have sent it your objections then feel free to let the members of the WBC Planning Committee know that you are not happy. Contact them below:
- Councillor Louise Morales: 23 Gloster Road, Old Woking, Woking, Surrey, GU22 9EU | Email: email@example.com
- Councillor Graham Chrystie: Almora, Elmstead Road,West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 6JB | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Councillor Saj Hussein: 112 Maybury Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5JL | Email: email@example.com
- Councillor Simon Ashall: Honeypots, Hook Heath Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22 0LF | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Nancy Martin: C/O Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6YL | Email: email@example.com
- Councillor Liam Lyons: 49 Eastgate, Station Approach, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7PQ | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Amanda Boote: 141 High Road, Byfleet, West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7RJ | Email: email@example.com
- Councillor Graham Elson: 17 St Martin’s Mews, Pyrford, Woking, Surrey GU22 8TE |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Tahir Aziz: Swanage, Kingsway Avenue, Woking, Surrey, GU16NX | Email: email@example.com